So, Trish has tagged me. I’ve never been tagged before, it should be fun! I am going to take care of this now, because who knows how long it will take me otherwise. Here are the rules.
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are six quirky things about me:
1. I love the way horses smell. I could put my nose in their necks all day long.
2. I have a pet octopus. Well, I should say, Derek has a pet octopus. If that can even be considered a pet. If I tried to care for it, I don’t think it would be around very long. Regardless, I’ve got an octopus living under my roof.
3. I have to write EVERYTHING down. I’ve always got loads of post it notes in my purse with various notes on them. I would forget everything otherwise.
4. I listen to songs over and over again. Usually until another song comes along that I like better, and I can start listening to that one.
5. I do not iron. I purchase things, wash and hang my clothes so carefully that no ironing is required. I believe I’ve only ironed a couple of times in my life and it didn’t end well.
6. I am still scared of haunted houses. I will not go in them. I was born on October 30th, and growing up, we always went to them for my birthday. I never enjoyed it.